About Bread Club
A guaranteed delivery of your chosen bread, on your chosen day of the week.
Choose what type of bread you want.
Choose how many times a week you want it.
Choose on what days you would like it to be delivered.
Pre-pay your loaves.
Enjoy fresh bread delivered to your door by bike.
We sell four types of loaves:
- White sourdough – white wheat flour, wholemeal wheat flour, wholemeal rye flour, water, sea salt (contains gluten)
- Seeded sourdough – white wheat flour, wholemeal wheat flour, malted wheat flour, wholemeal rye flour, water, sea salt; five seed blend – malted wheat flakes, barley flakes, sunflower seeds, millet and oats (contains gluten)
- The Maltchester – a malted sourdough white wheat flour, wholemeal wheat flour, malted wheat flour, wholemeal rye flour, water, sea salt; five seed blend – malted wheat flakes, barley flakes,sunflower seeds, millet and oats (contains gluten)
- 100% rye – wholemeal rye flour, cracked rye grain, five seed blend – malted wheat flakes, barley flakes, sunflower seeds, millet and oats (contains gluten
- Monthly special – on the last week of each month we offer our monthly special. We source a special flour or make a loaf you might have not tried before. You can see some of our past specials here.
On the last week of each month instead of your usual bread we will offer our monthly special. We will source a special flour or make a loaf you might have not tried before. Along with your bread we will also tell you what makes it so special.
By introducing the monthly special we are hoping to not just offer you more variety but also an opportunity to learn more about bread, the different flours out there and the benefits it can have to your health.
Please note that all products are prepared, within our home kitchen which handles Gluten, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Lupin, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame seeds, Soya, Celery and Sulphur dioxide & sulphites.
Please, speak to us if you have any special dietary requirements.
Deliveries & Collections
We deliver all our bread by bike and at the minute are only able to offer deliveries within M15, M23, M41 postcodes and some M32 postcodes. If you live in M32, please, get in touch to confirm we are able to deliver.
Bread orders are available to collect on your chosen collection day (Thursday to Saturday) from Goodness Zero Waste shop, after 12 pm.
Pastry orders are available to collect on Saturdays only directly from us near Trafford General Hospital, after 9 am.
If you have ordered bread and pastries for Saturday collection they will both be available to collect directly from us.
We will send you a reminder email the day before your collection which contains the address for your collection point.
We deliver on Thursdays, Friday and Saturday. We aim to deliver between 12 pm and 2 pm. Please, note we are a small team and only deliver by bike, so if you haven’t received your order by 4 pm, please, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to leave your loaf in a safe place for you. The bread is wrapped in a brown paper bag, so you will need a waterproof box if you don’t have a porch.
Payment and cancelations
We offer both Direct Debit or card payment option. Once you have signed up for a regular delivery it will renew automatically every 4 (or 12 weeks) unless you cancel.
We manage all Direct Debit payment through GoCardless – a secure way of managing recurring payments which fully covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. More info on GoCardless.
Yes, you can pause for up to 2 weeks. Just let us know at least 3 days before your next scheduled delivery. If you fail to inform us about going away or moving house for example and we still deliver a loaf to you, we will still have to charge you for it.
If for any reason you need to cancel your subscription, please, let us know at least a week in advance in order to issue a refund. Without this notice we will need to charge you for another week.